Great news! Your images are ready and available online! Below are steps on how to view your photos via the online gallery, social media sharing guidelines, and ordering prints and albums.
Viewing your photos:
- At this point you have already received an email from us with a link to your online gallery & password. You can save your favorite photos into “favorites lists” and revisit them at any time using your same email address and clicking the heart icon at the top right corner of the window.
- The password will be required for others to see the images, using any valid email address. Your website will be available for one year but you may extend it for additional time if need be (at this time, there’s no cost to you to extend).
- Please call or write with any questions you might have! Our studio manager, Jessika, can be reached directly at email@example.com.
- Share the love! We welcome you to post images online and our social deets are below. If vendors ask for photos please refer them to our studio manager, Jessika at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can communicate proper crediting and send them legal information for commercial usage. See below for info on crediting, tagging, spelling, and such:
- Online credits should read: ©Photographer’s Name / READYLUCK
- Instagram credit: 📸: @photographer’s_handle / @readyluck
- Facebook profile is at this link.
- Pinterest account is at this link.
- READYLUCK is always one word, all caps
- If you have 4×6 prints as part of your coverage, you can select your favorites & create a list for prints through the online gallery. You can revisit them at any time using your same email address and clicking the heart icon at the top right corner of the window. When it gets to the included quantity, simply email your photographer with the email address associated with those favorites. Please also include your preferred shipping address.
- If prints are included as part of your coverage, we can print multiple sets of your favorites, but not multiples of individual photos. Once you’ve contacted us and we place the order you will receive the prints in 5-10 business days.
- We’ve selected the best options from the myriad available. Please see our Album Information Page for details and instructions. You can start by selecting your favorites & create new a list for the album in the online gallery.
- You’ll be receiving your image files via email/secure download and we’ve included both the print-sized and web-sized files. Please download and back up your files! We guarantee storage for up to one year. For personal storage, we recommend some combination of cloud storage and ideally a RAID system at home.
- If your coverage includes Prints, a Gift Credit or an Album, you must order these within one (1) calendar year from your event date. After this time period, the credit for the products will expire and you are welcome to purchase prints or albums a la carte.